Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Watergate Day! :)

The more I think about it, the more convinced I become that Nixon was remembered incorrectly by history............... ERA, Environmental Laws & gun control as we know them, he got the troops outa 'Nam.... Not to mention, Hillary learned everything she knows from this guy. Hillary's "What difference does it make" line reminds me of Al Cowlings' "You know who I am, Dammit" line, which reminds me of Bill Cosby's "I thought I was Jesus Christ" joke.... I always thought the Clintons killed Nicole Brown & Ron Goldman in order to distract from Jimmy Carter's failed trip to North Korea, the enacting of those ineffective Haitian embargo policies, and the train wreck that was Hillary's 2hr infomercial for socialized health care. (Yeah, all that happened in the same week.)

No comments: