Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Breakdowns in communication

I'm for communication & gathering. Of late I've been learning of those who are opposed to increases & improvements in communication. In my attempts to get back in the loop, I was reminded why it's called that. I first assumed the problem was with cliques. I eventually found the problem is with a few seperate, autocratic individuals. They believe, for their own concerns, that communication need be reserved for the select few. Not that their concerns are unfounded, but amidst their other responibilties, their role in communicating has been consistantly neglected, even in matters critical to everyone. It's my hope, that the clear & obvious need for broader, more open, & perhaps more diversified communication be recognized, and that those who would recognize this, not be discouraged by these autocratic individuals in your quest to create a greater sense of community & trust.

No comments: